Now hiring! Technical Project Manager
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to be on our development team. Be part of an organized and creative team, actively participating in all team activities! Facilitate professional growth within the team of developers.
- Creating tasks, generating work reports, organizing work based on priorities
- Monitoring and troubleshooting custom Laravel admin panel for reported bugs and issues
- Monitoring and troubleshooting third-party data sources and APIâ€™s
- Develop ideas and solve problems related to the development process
- Working exclusively with one client and direct communication with the Project Owner
- Direct communication with third-party service providers
- Basic knowledge of PHP and frameworks surrounding its ecosystem (preferably Laravel) as well as MySQL database.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets formulas.
- Experience with E-commerce platforms
Perks and Benefits:
- Hybrid working model
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- Paid sick leave
- Happy Tuesday and Friday
- Happy Hour(s) Every Month
- Flexible working time
- Work from home, if needed
- Personal development workshops
- Business casual work environment
- Birthday day off
- Volunteer and community activities
- Anniversary & core value awards
- Professional development
- Quarterly company fun events
- Paid team extracurricular activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Local sports event tickets
- Annual kids day
If that sounds like a fit for you, you are our ideal candidate!
Please Send Your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Present as a company
- Less is more
- Great work can be achieved in less than 40h. Most people at Digital Present work 30h/ week on average.
- We only work with the best talent. That means we need fewer people and can pay better.
- You work independently and manage your own time. Got a dentistâ€™s appointment at 10? Not a problem. Your son got sick and you have to pick him up from Kindergarten? Take the day off and focus on tea and cuddling.
- You know when to put in extra effort and when you can let it go a bit.
- We look out for each other
- Your family is more important than any business, even Digital Present.
- No business should replace friends or family. Still, if you have troubles, whatever, and we can help, we will.
- Friendly Team
- Digital Present work is spread all around the globe. From Europe to the US.
- That makes us diverse and brings in lots of different perspectives.
- We do like each other and try to keep it that way ?